Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fun with the Cousins

We went to the Celtic Festival in Evanston this weekend. Dans cousin Travis and is soon to be wife Angela were there. Angela does henna body art, and they had a booth. we spent the afternoon together, and helped them with the booth, then had a late dinner, and visited at their hotel until 3AM. We got home just before 4 AM, but WOW! what a fun visit we had!


This was my henna. She puts glitter on the wet henna. I think its great as it looks nice, and reminds you NOT to bump or touch it.


This is how it looks now. The glitter and "mud" wipes off. I will have this satined on my hand for about 10 to 14 days.....its fun, and I'm sure I will have many comments pokes and comments at work too :D.....
Dan is off to Pinedale to work three days for Sublette County Weed and Pest in the morning. I will be glad when something here comes up. this travel has gotten old fast!
Have a great day, and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment