Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happ Mothers Day!!!!

Dan got me a new purse to carry my .38. I don't really like purses, and tend to carry back packs, and messenger bags more. We saw these at the Gun Show yesterday, and he picked out the perfect one!  The gal who makes them is the wife of our local Game Warden, she desgined them for herself as she hated the bulky and in her words un-stylish plain bags that were available. She sells on the web, and I love mine!!

Plumb my favorite color and its more of a field bag look too.

There are two drop pockets for my keys and phone...they are deeper than they look in this shot.
There is another pocket above these pockets too...lots of storage :)



This front pocket holds my wallet and has little pockets for pens and  some zipper pockets that are mesh so I don't really need my wallet, but because I have to switch to my messenger bag Karen made me for my Birthday for work I need my wallet. :)

This is the best part of the bag and the reason Dan bought it. The back is all Velcro and the holster sticks in so I can adjust the gun to where I could draw easily if needed, and a strap with a snap holds it in place. There are zippers on each end so rightys or leftys can use it. Its comfortable over my shoulder, or across my body.
Thanks Sweetie!

I hope you all had a fantastic Moms Day!!
I will post pics from Dans Graduation next week!
See ya soon! D & D Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment