Sunday, February 10, 2013

Family...kids....life...

WOW! Where to start...... I guess Amanda is the best place :-) She finally graduated from Dental Hygiene School Friday night Feb 8, 2013...We are really proud of her, and she WILL do well in her chosen career.  The pin around her neck is customary for Dental Hygiene grads, this is one of 13 of the FIRST from Fortis College. YEAH AMANDA!!!!
 
 
 
Last month January 31, 2013 I got to be a judge fir the Kemmerer Middle School Science Fair, it was a BLAST! I loved the creativity and enthusiasm of most of the kids, and enjoyed working with the other four judges too. :)
 
 
 
 


 Another "SHOUT OUT" goes to my Brother-in-law Jesse, he graduated Boot Camp the 7th of Feb in Georgia. He is now off to training in Communications...we ARE  really proud of him too, and the good choices he has made. It will be nice in August when we finally get to see him again.
 
 
 
So now with that I will leave you with a final thought from Bugs.....Today is Sunday, and I thought this said it well. Loony Tunes philosophy is always a good thing to live by :-)
 
Love to all!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment