Friday, September 27, 2013

Adventures in Tonopah

Its been a long time seince my last entry here....sorry. Hopefullly we are back up and running now.


Race Car in the Vegas to Reno Off road  Race in August... Carson took the pics.

Another car

This is the "Monster" drink car and its chopper....Carson got a great shot here!



We also had a couple of Emergency Drought Gathers in the office. The horses were in trouble. Even though this shows feed, its in the holding area not the range.

Sorry this one decided to get al "sideways" on me LOL more starving horses

Carson caught the helicopter as it took off at sunrise day one of the gathers.

A group of 7 horses the first of 140 that were trapped and taken to holding in CA and UT

I went to get my field pack and found I had a "friend"

Carson, Dan and I named him "George" and no, we didn't hug him, but we loved him LOL!!

Before Carson left we went on a desert drive and found wild Burros.... 13 to be exact :)

The tall trees in the background are all around the south end of the field office...they are Joshua Trees

I have others on my phone, but my email is not cooperating, so I will get more of the move, and other weekend adventures as soon as I can.
Hope you enjoyed the few I did get so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment